The College of Communication and Information is proud to announce the fourth annual CCI Faculty and Staff Awards program. The CCI Faculty and Staff Awards Program was established in 2011 and modeled after the Kent State Distinguished Teaching Awards.
Five awards will be bestowed to the winners at the All Schools Retreat in August:
- Distinguished Teaching Award: Nominate professors who are full-time tenured faculty members with seven or more years of teaching experience in CCI.
- Outstanding Teacher Award: Nominate a professor who is a non-tenure track or part-time faculty member with a minimum of five consecutive years teaching in CCI.
- Distinguished Service Award: Nominations for this award should provide superior service to the school(s) and/or college.
- Distinguished Advisor Award: Nominate an advisor who goes ‘above and beyond’ in his/her helpful and positive attitude regarding the guidance of students.
- Distinguished Scholar Award: Only Kent State tenure or tenure-track faculty members can make nominations.
Each award winner will receive a certificate and $500 honorarium.
Nomination forms should be turned into the College office, Rm. 131 Moulton Hall, by 5 p.m. on June 27 and may be sent through campus mail or emailed to the College email address. Nomination forms can be found online. All nominations will be held in the strictest confidence.