By Emily Carle
There seems to be an infinite number of blogs, news articles and websites that everyone says you must keep up with. Though you may already have a long list of media outlets you visit daily, here are some others to consider:
1. College Media Matters (http://collegemediamatters.com/)
Breaking news about the modern campus media, sponsored by the Associated Collegiate Press
2. Innovation in College Media (http://www.collegemediainnovation.org/blog/)
A group discussion about the future of student media, sponsored by College Media Advisers
3. HuffPost College (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/college/)
All the news, blogs and videos you love about Huffington Post directed at the world of higher education & all that is important to college students
4. The Student Newspaper Survival Blog (http://collegenewspaper.blogspot.com/)
The companion blog to The Student Newspaper Survival Guide. Includes news articles, job and study abroad opportunities for student journalists
5. Lifehacker (http://www.lifehacker.com/)
Tips and downloads for getting things done
6. The Positivity Blog (http://www.positivityblog.com/)
Increase your happiness and awesomeness
After you’re finished checking out these new blogs, make sure you keep checking back to Why CCI Kent!
Emily Carle is a senior applied communication major and marketing assistant in the Dean’s Office of the College of Communication and Information.