Step away from the computer for an afternoon to attend the Spring Job and Internship Fair at KSU!
By Anne Dudley
This Friday, April 1, the Career Services Center at Kent State University will hold its biannual Job and Internship Fair.
The fair will run from noon-4 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Ballroom and is open to all students and alumni looking for professional opportunities.
More than 80, (yes, 80!), employers will be present.
Just a few of the attendees include:
- Cavaliers Holdings LLC
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Hyland Software, Inc.
- American Greetings
- Western Reserve Public Media
- Allegis Group – Aerotek
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
According to the event website students should:
- Arrive dressed for success
- Bring a supply of resumes
- Check out what employers are coming
- Pack your Flashcard to attain 500 FLASHperks (set up your account on Flashline)
The Career Services Center website offers a remarkable amount of information on job searching, interviewing, networking, and even another great checklist on preparing to attend a job and internship fair.