by Elline Concepcion and Meghan Caprez
1. Poor grammar makes you cringe.
It’s YOU’RE not YOUR, you ignorant swine.
2. Almost every single class is demanding, and every professor thinks his or hers is the priority.
I also have four other classes, a part-time job and two projects due for student media. Nice try.
3. You don’t get people who aren’t involved in student media or student organizations.
Like, what do you do with your life?
4. It took you at least two years to figure out Franklin Hall has a fourth floor.
And some of you are still probably saying, “Wait, there’s a fourth floor?”
5. Internship envy is a real thing.
Admit it, you wanted that internship in New York, too.
6. You know exactly how long it will take you to get Starbucks between classes.
And you could probably walk there with your eyes closed, if we’re being honest.
7. Consuming media will never be the same.
There’s an AP style error! The audio in this shot was terrible! THAT’S the ad you chose to run during the Super Bowl?
8. You get really annoyed when people ask you if there are jobs available for people in your major.
Trust me, I have enough anxiety about it as it is.
9. While most KSU students think U of A is our biggest rival, JMC students know better.
*cough* Scripps *cough*
10. When you finally land the job of your dreams, you realize everything you’ve been through in JMC prepared you for it.
Thank you, Franklin Hall!
Gifs courtesy of giphy.com and boymeetsworldreviewed.blogspot.com.