It’s the most wonderful time of the year, spring break! If you’re broke like most college students, your spring break plans probably consist of a date with your couch. Here are the best shows to binge watch and pass the time with:
- Stranger Things – Set in the 1980s, this throwback show follows a town in hysterics after a local boy goes missing, and aliens might be behind it? Oh and it has the best intro sequence ever.
- House of Cards – Beware Frank Underwood! This political-thriller might seem totally far fetched, but given our current political atmosphere, maybe not so much.
- Lost – So a plane crashes on a deserted island and it might all just be a dream? That’s how I would describe Lost to someone who’s never seen it. If you like shows that make no sense but are completely awesome, then Lost is the show for you!
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Think Seinfeld, but ten times funnier. This show follows a group of five friends and their latest ideas to get rich and famous. Added bonus: The episodes are only a half hour long!
- Black Mirror – This show is the twilight zone but set in modern times. Each episode features a new story with different characters that will leave you saying “whaaaaaat”.
- Shameless – You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll laugh again. This Showtime original series follows the dysfunctional Gallagher family as they just try to make it through the day on the Southside of Chicago.
- Fuller House – Feeling nostalgic? Relive your childhood by seeing what DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy are up to now that they have kids of their own.